Our one-day sea kayaking trips are available for all levels of experience in sea kayaking.
In terms of difficulty, sea state always plays a critical role as to how difficult a trip could be, so we will help you through the best option given the conditions for each time.
In terms of distance and how committing the coastline is, this sea kayaking day trip at Sivota, in Thesprotia, could be characterized as rather easy, while the paddling distance is of approximately 6 Nm.
Odysea’s sea kayaking day-trips do not include accommodation.
On this sea kayaking day trip we explore every bit of the hidden beauties around Sivota.
Launching our kayaks from Sivota we head out west paddling around the three main isles.
The landscape in this part of Greece is surprisingly green and the water is crystal clear.
We opt for two breaks on the way, enjoying our lunch – fruits and some of Greece’s most tasteful traditional products – and we finish our sea kayaking day back in the mainland.
The price of this sea kayaking trip includes:
- British Canoeing leader & coach to lead the trip
- all top quality paddling & safety gear
- a healthy lunch with Greek products
- transfer from finish to starting point (when a one way trip is the case)
During this sea kayaking trip you shall need:
- Swimming suit
- Sun glasses
- UV protection cream
- Sea shoes / sandals
- Water (1,5ltr is enough)
- Personal valuables / papers (these can be stored in a dry bag and hatch in the kayak)
- Personal medication (if needed)