Our one-day sea kayaking trips are available for all levels of experience in sea kayaking.
In terms of difficulty, sea state always plays a critical role as to how difficult a trip could be, so we will help you through the best option given the conditions for each time.
In terms of distance and how committing the coastline is, this sea kayaking day trip at Parga, in Preveza, could be characterized as of moderate-advanced difficulty trip, while the paddling distance is of approximately 8 Nm.
Odysea’s sea kayaking day-trips do not include accommodation.
During this one-day sea kayaking trip we paddle the coastline between Ai-Yiannakis and Parga, in Western Greece.
Launching from Ai-Yiannakis we explore the rock gardens and secluded beaches on our way to Parga.
We opt for two breaks on the way enjoying our lunch, consisting of fruits and some of Greece’s most tasteful traditional products and we finish our sea kayaking day back in Ai-Yiannakis.
Our lunch spot for the day is exceptional, as well as memorable!
The price of this sea kayaking trip includes:
- British Canoeing leader & coach to lead the trip
- all top quality paddling & safety gear
- a healthy lunch with Greek products
- transfer from finish to starting point (when a one way trip is the case)
During this sea kayaking trip you shall need:
- Swimming suit
- Sun glasses
- UV protection cream
- Sea shoes / sandals
- Water (1,5ltr is enough)
- Personal valuables / papers (these can be stored in a dry bag and hatch in the kayak)
- Personal medication (if needed)