Our one-day sea kayaking trips are available for all levels of experience in sea kayaking.
In terms of difficulty, sea state always plays a critical role as to how difficult a trip could be, so we will help you through the best option given the conditions for each time.
In terms of distance and how committing the coastline is, this sea kayaking day trip at Koronisia Isles, in Ambracian Gulf could be characterized as rather easy, while the paddling distance is of approximately 5 Nm.
Odysea’s sea kayaking day-trips do not include accommodation.
Along this one-day sea kayaking trip we explore every bit of the Koronisia isles south of the Koronisia main island.
We launch our kayaks in the tranquil waters of the Ambracian gulf and we paddle around each islet watching the magnificent local wildlife.
We opt for one break on the biggest of the islets, called Vouvalos, enjoying fruits and top quality Greek products for our lunch and we finish our sea kayaking day back in Koronisia’s main island.
A night-paddle trip experience is also available. When a night paddle is the case, grilled local fish is included.
The price of this sea kayaking trip, includes:
- British Canoeing leader & coach to lead the trip
- all top quality paddling & safety gear
- a healthy lunch with Greek products (local grilled fish for the night trip)
- transfer from finish to starting point (when a one way trip is the case)
During this sea kayaking trip, you shall need:
- Swimming suit
- Sun glasses
- UV protection cream
- Sea shoes / sandals
- Water (1,5ltr is enough)
- Personal valuables / papers (these can be stored in a dry bag and hatch in the kayak)
- Personal medication (if needed)
For a night paddle, also bring:
- Head torch
- Dry clothes