Our one-day sea kayaking trips are available for all levels of experience in sea kayaking.
In terms of difficulty, sea state always plays a critical role as to how difficult a trip could be, so we will help you through the best option given the conditions for each time.
In terms of distance and how committing the coastline is, this sea kayaking day trip at Ammoudia beach, in Preveza, could be characterized as rather easy, while the paddling distance is of approximately 6 Nm.
Odysea’s sea kayaking day-trips do not include accommodation.
On this round trip we explore the stretch of coastline north of Ammoudia beach and towards Ai-Yiannakis bay.
Along this sea kayaking trip we paddle through beautiful rock formations and crystal water.
Sea caves, rock gardens and a beautiful lunch spot are part of this sea kayaking experience.
We opt for two breaks on the way enjoying our lunch, consisting of fruits and some of Greece’s most tasteful traditional products and we finish our sea kayaking day adventure back in Ammoudia beach.
The price of this sea kayaking trip includes:
- British Canoeing leader & coach to lead the trip
- all top quality paddling & safety gear
- a healthy lunch with Greek products
- transfer from finish to starting point (when a one way trip is the case)
During this sea kayaking trip you shall need:
- Swimming suit
- Sun glasses
- UV protection cream
- Sea shoes / sandals
- Water (1,5ltr is enough)
- Personal valuables / papers (these can be stored in a dry bag and hatch in the kayak)
- Personal medicines (if needed)