Our one-day sea kayaking trips are available for all levels of experience in sea kayaking.
In terms of difficulty, sea state always plays a critical role as to how difficult a trip could be, so we will help you through the best option given the conditions for each time.
In terms of distance and how committing the coastline is, this sea kayaking day trip at Alonaki beach, in Preveza, could be characterized as rather easy, while the paddling distance is of approximately 6 Nm.
Odysea’s sea kayaking day-trips do not include accommodation.
Launching from Loutsa and heading north we find ourselves paddling in amazingly colored water, exploring bays and visiting a beautiful cave.
The scenic Alonaki beach is part of this sea kayaking day trip.
We opt for two breaks on the way, enjoying our lunch, consisting of fruits and some of Greece’s most tasteful traditional products and we finish our sea kayaking day paddling back to Loutsa beach.
The price of this sea kayaking trip includes:
- British Canoeing leader & coach to lead the trip
- all top quality paddling & safety gear
- a healthy lunch with Greek products
- transfer from finish to starting point (when a one way trip is the case)
During this sea kayaking trip, you shall need:
- Swimming suit
- Sun glasses
- UV protection cream
- Sea shoes / sandals
- Water (1,5ltr is enough)
- Personal valuables / papers (these can be stored in a dry bag and hatch in the kayak)
- Personal medication (if needed)